We would be pleased to take your child into our programme at any time of the year as long as we have a vacancy.
To inquire about vacancies or visit our campus, kindly contact us at
We will process your application for enrolment upon the receipt of the following:
- Completed and Signed Registration Form
- Payment of Registration Fee
- 1 Passport-size Photograph
- Photocopy of Applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Applicant’s and Both Parents’ IC/Passports
- Photocopy of Applicant's Immunization Record
Applications are considered on a first-come-first-serve basis.
If your child has special needs, do indicate in the form and submit it to us with the relevant documents (e.g. specialist report). The information will help us to design a suitable and effective programme for your child and encourage him/her to discover the joy of learning.
- Step 1: Schedule a visit with us to explore the campus
- Step 2: Submit online or via hard copy, the completed and signed Registration Form along with a non-refundable registration fee.
- Step 3: When your child has been offered a place at Superland, he/she is required to attend an orientation session the day before he/she starts school.
Your child will be placed on our waiting list in the event that the campus does not have a vacancy for him/her at the time of your application. We will, however, notify you as soon as a vacancy is available. To facilitate this process, we request that you notify us promptly of any changes in your requirements or contact details.